Monday, December 14, 2015

Game #1 - Christmas Song Trivia

Christmas Song Trivia

Half of the songs on my worksheet came from here

Christmas Song Lyrics

1. Santa Baby
Santa baby. I wanna _________ and really that’s not a lot.

2. Jingle Bells
Bells on _________ ring. Making spirits bright.

3. The Twelve Days of Christmas
On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me nine __________ __________.

4. Let it Snow
Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but the ___________ is so delightful.

5. Last Christmas
Once bitten and twice __________ I keep my distance.

6. Baby, It’s Cold Outside
So really I’d better _________ - Beautiful, please don’t hurry.

7. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
She didn’t see me _________ down the stairs to have a peek.

8. We need A Little Christmas
It’s time we hung some _________ on that evergreen bough.

9. All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth
It seems so long since I could say “_________, __________ sitting on a thistle!”

10. Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer
You can say there’s no such thing as Santa, But as for me and __________, we believe.

11. Never Do A Tango with an Eskimo
When a lady from Nebraska’s at a party in _________, She must never do a tango with an Eskimo.

12. I Want Elvis for Christmas
You ain’t nothing but a ___________, ooh barkin’ all the time.

13. I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas
Don’t want a _________, no dinky tinker toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment